1. In order to reserve a piece of equipment, please be ready to provide a $35
non-refundable deposit per item. We do not accept checks.
2. If you are reserving a unit with a CREDIT or DEBIT CARD, we will gladly apply the
deposit to your remaining balance, due at the time of pick up or delivery.
3. If your are reserving a unit with CASH, we will not apply the deposit to your remaining
balance, due at the time of pick up or delivery. We will gladly return your cash deposit
when your return the equipment (free of defects and on time) to our warehouse OR when
we return to pick up the equipment in the case of a delivery.
What a Deposit Covers:
1. Your deposit secures the specific piece of equipment you request for a specific date and
time in our reservation system. We often turn away customers based on reservations
already made. Therefore, we can not refund your deposit or apply it to another date, if you
need to cancel your reservation.
2. Your deposit covers the expense to process your reservation, payment and rental
Cancellations and Rain Policy:
1. If you need to cancel your reservation, we will NOT be able to refund your deposit. This
includes cancellations due to lack of funds, weather, illness, lack of appropriate vehicle
requirements for unit pick up, etc.
2. Once your equipment is picked up from our warehouse, it is considered FULLY rented. If
the weather turns bad during your event, we will NOT be able to discount the rental fee or
refund your money. We highly recommend that you check the weather forecast before
picking up your rental equipment.